Thursday, April 1, 2010

Walking the walk


Today I walked to work. It took me about 35 minutes. The weather was mild but windy. It was a good walk. My feet didn't hurt. My back didn't hurt and I was somewhat exhilarated when I finally got to my cubicle. I drank some water and ate some Bakery on Main GF nutty cranberry maple granola with organic vanilla yogurt. Satisfied. I did it. Last night I could hardly sleep for worrying that I wouldn't be able to do it. Now here I am at my desk writing this. Of course, I still have to make it home this afternoon but I'm not concerned about it any more. Tomorrow is supposed to be stormy so I may end up walking with an umbrella. Fun - not. But I'll do it. I guess a little water never hurt anyone. I'll just carry an extra pair of socks so that I can change into dry ones (there's a hole on the big toe side of my shoe).

No comments:

Post a Comment