Friday, April 16, 2010

Treadmill trials


It was stormy this morning and I do not like walking while carrying an umbrella so I left at the same time I would have if I were walking to work. Parked my car, left my stuff at my desk, and walked down the hall to the fitness center. I love that it's so close - no excuses. I used the treadmill. It was one of those mornings when I simply sailed along. I could have walked a lot longer but my director would not have been happy if I told her I was late because I couldn't bear to hop off the treadmill.

Last night I tried sweet potato fries for the first time. Yum. I couldn't stand to eat them with ketchup though so I sprinkled them with a little cinnamon/sugar. It's a good thing I didn't fix the whole bag because I would have eaten the whole thing.

Looking forward to the weekend.

More later...

2 comments:

  1. Isn't that the worst when you feel like you could exercise more but you don't have time? That happened to me yesterday! Then, when you have time, you don't want to. Oh well. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love that you have a fitness center so close!

    ReplyDelete