Friday, July 17, 2009

TGIF folks

I had another basic green monster when I got home yesterday. This time I added 3 ice cubes. It made it much thicker. Is it my imagination or do I really have more energy? I think I'll try it again tonight with some almond butter although I hate to mess with perfection. For dinner I cheated and had a Herbed Chicken Lean Cuisine, with raw carrots and a big hunk of watermelon while I watched "Bones" on TV. I love the Temperance Brennan series by Kathy Reichs. Except for the main character having the same name and being a forensic anthropologist it's nothing like the TV show. The books are the best. I've read them all and I'm not too patiently waiting for the next in the series.


Right now I'm reading Julie and Julia. It's about a woman who decides to cook her way through Mastering the Art of French Cooking by Julia Child. It's very good. I wanted to keep reading last night instead of getting much needed sleep which is a sign I'm thoroughly enjoying the book. The movie will be coming out soon. This is one I might just have to see.

Bon week-end...

1 comment:

  1. Oh I am dying to see that movie, but maybe I should read the book first? I really do think that GMs give me more energy. I kept wondering if it was all in my head, but since as long as I feel energized I'm happy :-)

    ReplyDelete