Friday, July 24, 2009

Friday's Froyo

Just had to tell you all what I did this afternoon. My co-worker and I decided to go out at lunch and get G's Frozen Custard. It's a little locally owned place about 1/4 mile from the office. I called ahead and told the owner that I was trying to be healthy and I wanted to make G's a part of that and asked him what he could offer me. He told me about the low-fat frozen yogurt options. Four flavors at 120 cal for 6 oz. They could make their concretes with fresh fruit, natural peanut butter, and skim milk. Also, they had sugar-free syrups. I chose a single serving (6 oz) of the lemon froyo. It was excellent. I couldn't tell much difference between it and their lemon custard. Good choice. I'm proud of me.

A good weekend to ya'll...

No comments:

Post a Comment