Tuesday, August 11, 2009

So far today...

First thing this morning, before it got too hot, I went for a walk around my neighborhood. I don't usually keep track of distance but I do keep track of the time. This morning I walked for a little over 30 minutes. I don't listen to music when I walk. I just think and let my mind wander. I come up with some of my best ideas while walking. Then I came home, showered (I do not appreciate humidity), and drove to the library where I jumped on a computer in the nursing student's computer lab and read email and blogs while listening to music in my headphones. I still listen to ADAM every morning.

For breakfast I had my standby. It was tasty and filling as always. That was at 7AM. It's now 11:20AM and I'm starting to get hungry. Lunch will be delayed today so I may get into my goody drawer and have a snack. If I get too hungry I won't make good choices at lunch.

More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment