Saturday, September 18, 2010

My kettlebell is a funny shade of green


I went to Wal-Mart today and bought an 8# kettlebell. Several weeks ago my cousin who has been helping me since I broke my ankle got one and I sat in my wheelchair on the sidewalk in front of the building where we work and did triceps presses. The next day my triceps didn't hurt but the surrounding muscles did which I thought was need cuz it meant the motion was working something and my triceps were strong enough for that exercise. I wanted my own to play with and now I have it. I haven't taken it out of the box yet but I will tonight when I get home. As I've said in several responses and on my FB page I'm having some trouble being motivated to keep exercising since I can't walk. Ya'll beam me good thoughts and ideas on things to do while I can't walk for more than a few feet at a time. I've been instructed that I can do weight bearing as tolerated on the right foot but that's not very much and it's disappointing to be able to do so little. Let me hear from you...

No comments:

Post a Comment