Friday, November 13, 2009

Boots



I picked up my Whooga Ugg Boots from the Post Office yesterday. I was worried that they would be too small but they fit perfectly. Don't you love that new shoe smell? The packing slip caught my eye because it was hand written in Chinese. The WUB Co. is in Australia but I guess their boots are made in China because the package shipped from there. They had to go through customs and everything. I walked around the house in them for about an hour. I'm looking forward to colder weather when I'll be able to enjoy walking in the crisp air wearing them. My daughter is going to take a picture of me wearing them and when she does I'll post it.

See ya'll on Monday.

More later...

2 comments:

  1. Yaaay for free Whooga boots! I hope I win sometimes, LOL! I guess I don't need them though since I have a pair of uggs (that are worn all the time for most of the year here!).

    ReplyDelete
  2. hooo i love ugg boots they look so nice, i'm from israel and hear it's vert expensive to buy them.

    very nice blog :-)

    ReplyDelete