Thursday, July 9, 2009

What track?

I'm certainly straying off track here. I worked 43 hours in 4 days over the fourth. I didn't eat well and the only exercise I got was a couple of 15 minute yoga sessions. Now I'm having trouble doing all the right things, the new things I've been practicing. For lunch I had beef enchiladas and two scoops of full-fat Blue Bell strawberry ice cream with chocolate sauce. I wish I could say it was delicious but I didn't really enjoy it much at all. The first bite of the ice cream was heavenly but after that it left an oily feel in my mouth and I miss my veggies. Time to re-motivate myself - think I'll go read some healthy living style blogs and take a walk to the end of the hospital and back. That's a good 4-5 blocks and it's a start...

Any words of encouragement would be welcome about now.

More later...

1 comment:

  1. I have a big problem with consistency as well. My schedule just doesn't allow me to have everything planned like I want it. The best thing for me is #1 Don't feel guilty #2 Start out slowly working out with something I enjoy #3 Eat a really fresh, good for me meal #4 Stay on track as much as possible #5 Repeat! You can do it ;-)

    ReplyDelete