Thursday, July 16, 2009

Psyched

I am so psyched over my lunch choices today. They had Pulled Pork Sandwiches which I do LOVE. I remembered that the last time I had one it tasted too sweet and it didn't sit well in my tummy. So, today they were also having a pasta bar. I chose the bow-tie pasta (approx 1 cup) and the marinara style sauce (no meat). Then from the salad bar I chose broccoli, cauliflower, and squash mix. I got a big cup full. When I got back to our break room I nuked the veggies til they were crisp tender and added them to the marinara sauce. It was excellent. I also got a big cup of summer fruit mix, strawberries, grapes, pineapple, and melon. Washed down with a 32 oz cup of ice water. I'm drinking a bunch more water but I still want it cold.

For a snack this afternoon I'm having a Cocoa Mole Larabar. Yum. I love the touches of cinnamon and chili with the chocolate.

More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment