Thursday, July 16, 2009

New Day

When I got home from work yesterday I took out the trash, fed my cat (Smokey Joe), and made a delicious Green Monster with a frozen banana, two huge handfuls of spinach and a cup of vanilla almond breeze. As always it was fantastic. I drank it while I read my mail. I'm somewhat of a magazine junkie. I sign up for free subscriptions where/whenever I find them. Four came yesterday: Good Housekeeping, All You, Elle (for my daughter) and Traditional Home.

For dinner I had several raw baby carrots, a spinach and hummus wrap on a 100% whole wheat tortilla and a sugar-free fudgecicle. I watched "Red Dragon" and waited, not too patiently, for Letterman to come on so I could see Paul McCartney. He was my favorite Beatle and I loved the Wings album "Band on the Run".

Today's my best friend from college days birthday. We won't say which one. Happy Birthday Carrie!

This morning I had my usual breakfast - granola, with sliced almonds, blueberries, and vanilla yogurt. So satisfying. I wonder if I'll ever get tired of this combination. I'm also drinking a can of Diet Dr K.

More later...

1 comment:

  1. YUM green mosters are the best! You should try adding some frozen (fresh) berries into one as well as a tbsp of almond butter. Definitely my favorite way to have them!

    Happy birthday to your friend!!!

    xxoo
    Heather

    ReplyDelete