Friday, April 19, 2013

Where did a year go?

Welcome to my world over a year later.

I have started exercising again and today is the first day I am experiencing pain. It's kind of in my hip and it doesn't feel like it's muscular in origin. Could it be the statin again? My cardiologist said to cut back on the statin if I started having pain. What to do? I don't want to be a wuss about this.

Read a good article in Runner's World. Have started labeling the healthy habits I am forming as "wins" and the stuff I forget to do or just don't do as "losses". I check to see how they stack up at the end of the day. So far many more wins. I've also started telling myself (it's my current mantra du jour) "Just do it!" Most of the time it works for me.

Am keeping a close eye on the events in Boston. I hope they catch the guy.

Happy Friday folks!

No comments:

Post a Comment