Tuesday, April 30, 2013

High A1c



Monday, a week ago, I had my bloodwork done for my primary care doctor. That's who I get my D-treatment from. Anyway, of course, he took an A1c and it came out at 8.2 which is way higher than I want it to be. I know it's just a number but the glyburide has me going low a couple of times a day so I thought my # would be better. Since I got the results I've been taking post prandial readings and now I know why my A1c was high. I must do something about the amount of carbs I am eating. So here we go, trying to change what I eat. Such fun. Will keep you posted on how it's coming.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Johanna, I came across your blog, and sorry to learn that you had to go through so much in your life. But I also find your quest and determination to get stronger and healthier very inspiring. All the best, Steven

    ReplyDelete