Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Produce Binge


I didn't eat many fruits and vegetables over the weekend but I've made up for it in the past two days. Yesterday I had blueberries with my breakfast of yogurt and GF granola. For lunch I had a handful each of raw broccoli, cauliflower, grape tomatoes and cucumber slices. I also ate a cup of fresh summer type fruit. Then for dinner I had steamed brussels sprouts, broccoli, corn and a huge Johnagold apple. So far today I've had blueberries, broccoli, french cut green beans, and stewed tomatoes. I also ate a flavorless apple. The cafeteria is not a good place to buy fresh fruit. Don't assume that what I have listed is all I ate - it's just the fruits and vegetables.

More later...

2 comments:

  1. Good job!!! Do you feel any different? Too bad the apple wasn't good.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I feel lighter. My body released a lot of fluid last night.

    ReplyDelete