Thursday, December 31, 2009

Happy 2010


Today is the last day of 2009 and I can't imagine where the time has gone.


I finished the year with one of Amy's Kitchen frozen meals - the Asian Noodle Stir Fry. It was the best thing I've eaten from Amy's and I love their Mexican meals. The noodles were tender without being soggy. The tofu was crisp and the vegetables rounded it out nicely. Bright green broccoli, peppers, and mushrooms. Best of all it was GF! I will be buying it again and again.


I'm driving a 24' moving van to Kansas City tomorrow. My daughter Rachel is moving. We're expecting more snow so I will be driving slowly and carefully.


Happy New Year to everyone.


More next year...

1 comment:

  1. Best wishes in being Gluten-free.

    Happy New Year!

    Warm Regards,

    Evelyn

    ReplyDelete