Thursday, September 24, 2009

Flu Shot







I got my annual flu shot on Tuesday. Free flu shots are one of the benefits of working at this hospital. Now my arm is red, hot and swollen. Better than having the flu though. We'll also get the H1N1 shot when they come in. Not too many reports of H1N1 in Kansas yet. I hope it stays that way.








I just read an interesting post over at The Fitnessista. It's one of those - I really need to think about what it says - posts. Jump on over and check it out. I don't count calories but I do think in "points" (too much Weight Watchers indoctrination over the years). I find I do better eating more than eating less. I'm actually consuming 7-9 servings of fruits and vegetables (usually raw), a serving or two of dairy (mostly yogurt) and a little protein. I have more energy and feel so much lighter. Enjoy Emma G's thoughts.




More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment