Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Gena's Cucumber Rolls

I have chosen to have my raw meal for dinner today. I was having a hard time deciding what to prepare and then I found this recipe over at Courtney's blog, The Hungry Yogini. She said it was originally from Gena. So I suppose the credit should be given to Gena over at Choosing Raw. The rolls include Raw Hummus from Raw Food, Real World, sliced avocado, slices of red bell pepper, sliced carrot and thinly sliced, lengthwise, cucumber. Courtney has wonderful instructions and pictures so for more info hop on over to her site (the link is above). I can't wait to try them. They look so light and refreshing, the sort of dish that has me craving raw foods. I'll also have some chunked watermelon to round off the meal. I am enjoying the way I feel after eating a raw meal - none of that brick in the stomach stuff. I'll be sure to let everyone know how much I enjoyed them.

1 comment: