Monday, December 6, 2010

Goals for 2011



Today I want to share a post with you from Caitlin's blog Healthy Tipping Point. Today she shared her list of non-mileage related goals. I love her list. Many of them are also on my list of goals for 2011.
In 2011 I want to:
Learn to hold a full plank for 60 seconds.
Do 25 squats without a rest
Work on hamstring flexibility to a plus 3 - 4
Walk around Washburn's (a local university) campus again
Walk 3.o mph at a 2.0 or greater elevation for 30 minutes
Meditate every day for 30 days working up to 20 minutes per session
Finish a 60 minute yoga DVD without resting
Walk the Shunga trail from Washburn to Fairlawn and back
These are just a start. I'll add to the list as I come up with ideas.
Ya'll check out Caitlin's post and blog. You'll love it as much as I do. The photo is of Caitlin from her blog. I hope she doesn't mind me using it to introduce her to my readers.
More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment