Numero uno is gulf shrimp (good ole south Lousiana style with head and shell on) boiled in Zatarains Crab Boil and served cold with fresh lemon juice.
2. Georgia peaches right off the tree and at the peak of ripeness
3. a plate of homegrown tomatoes in July
4. Chateaubriand for two cooked medium rare at Cattlemen's Steak House in Fort Worth, TX (this was our anniversary dinner every year)
5. White chocolate raspberry cheesecake at the Cheesecake Factory
6. My mother-in-law's fried chicken.
7. My mother's peanut butter fudge.
8. Blue corn chips with lots of salsa.
9. Bordens' chocolate milk (do they even make Bordens anywhere anymore?)
10. Banana Pudding made with instant pudding and Nilla wafers.
What are your favorite foods? It was Tina over at Carrots n Cake that got me to thinking about what my favorite foods are. You can see her post here.