Friday, October 2, 2009

TGIF

I walked around the hospital complex this afternoon to work off some of my fullness from lunch. I also did upper body stretching and this one squat type stretch I used to do before my accident last November. Yesterday was the first day I tried it and it still bothers my knees so I don't hold it very long. If you want to see a picture of the stretch check on page 66 of the October Health magazine.

For lunch today my coworker and I got take-out from Jason's Deli. I had a large baked potato with a little cheddar cheese, bacon bits, green onions and a big pile of homemade pico de gallo. It was the best tasting thing I've eaten in awhile. I love baked potatoes. I ordered off the menu and asked for just what I wanted instead of their prechosen combinations. That makes me feel good.

Good exercise and good food - good combination.

More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment