Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Lab test results



Last night I had pain in my abdomen and nothing I took relieved it. I finally went to sleep and when I woke up a few hours later it was gone. I'm still waiting on the lab results to see if I do, in fact, have Celiac Disease. I haven't been eating gluten so one would think that if it is Celiac the gluten-free eating would help the pain. The blood was drawn on Oct 16 and they said 7-10 working days so I should be hearing soon. Next Tuesday I have an appt with my GI doc. I am being very careful of what I put in my mouth. So far I've been in the ED twice, hospitalized once, had blood work (several times), had a CT scan, an upper and a lower endoscopy. I just want to know what it is. I hate being in limbo.

More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment